MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, here are some updated pics of my 2003 chilli red and black MINI Cooper. I got the Magnaflow cat-back system about a month ago. Also I painted the lower front grill, side repeaters, headlight rings, rear mini symbol, and the piece above the license plate a dark matllic black. I took the Cooper badge of the rear and took the MINI symbol of the front for a more cleaner look!! To finish it off I bought a set of lamin-x smoked tailight covers and also I smoked the reverse light too! Also I painted some interior trim red also!! You all should be able to pick that out!

ENJOY!! PLEASE REPLY!!!!!!!! :cool: ;) :D :red:

Attachments

·
Sullivan Racing
1,117 Posts
Miniphobea Teen said:
GUYS COME ON, I took a lot of time and effort to post these pics!! It would be nice to have some feedback!

THANKS
I really like the exterior of your car a lot. Very cool color combo, very cool stripe! I love the wheels on that color combo too. The interior red touches aren't to my taste, but it's your car so have at it! ;) :D I honestly do give you 10 points out of 10 for having the go-gos to even try that! It would rack my nerves doing something like that! Very different and original, even if it isn't my cup of tea.:D

·
Registered
47 Posts
//

nicely done! you customized it beautifully.

as far as the pics go, i really like the one
with _both_ the hood and the trunk open.
that shot has great angles (and really
"speaks" to me).

your ride is cool. it's a "looker."

good post!

kthxbye.

b.

//

·
Addicted to Speed!!
4,865 Posts
Like the mods. :)
Nice and unique.

Fairly subtle to start with, but the more you look, the more you see. :D

·
Mini Mod
9,227 Posts
I saw your updated ride at Fuddruckers yesterday. I thought something looked different. I was never quite sure it was your until now.
Looks nice. The Magnaflow looks better in person than it did in your install thread.

BTW. Your hood open pic still has your license number showing where the others
have it blotted out.
What are the black dots on your headlight lenses

·
Registered
138 Posts
I think it looks gorgeous! If you are ever in Virginia Beach, be on the lookout for my Solid Gold Cooper (" Buddha") -- I will definately be watching for your sexy baby when I head north to Newport News.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks guys, I want to black out the front bonnet grills, but I am not sure yet. Also for Obehave- the dots on the headlights are part of my carbon fiber headlight covers!!
I HEARD THERE WAS A MINI MEET AT HAMPTON BAY DAY IN DOWNTOWN NEWPORT NEWS. IS THIS TRUE!!!!!!! ;)

·
Mini Mod
9,227 Posts
Miniphobea Teen said:
Thanks guys, I want to black out the front bonnet grills, but I am not sure yet. Also for Obehave- the dots on the headlights are part of my carbon fiber headlight covers!!
I HEARD THERE WAS A MINI MEET AT HAMPTON BAY DAY IN DOWNTOWN NEWPORT NEWS. IS THIS TRUE!!!!!!! ;)
In downtown Hampton.
There is one in the planning.
It'll be posted in the Mid-Atlantic Forum.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
9 Participants
obehave
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing