MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday morning about 11AM I go out to do a few errands. No traffic, no one out..so I found a nice meter parking.

As I am getting back on my car, this guy, who looks like the Christopher Lloyd characther from the series Taxi, says "wow man is that a PT cruiser?", I was shocked. I actually thought for a second I was going to get car-jacked and killed.. I then told him , no its a mini cooper. He asks me who makes them and I say BMW. Then he says, classic line, "wow, that Mini-van or whatever you call it is real nice, i bet it handles just like a BMW". MINI-Van????

By far one of the strangest conversations i've ever had.

·
M5 Extraordinare!
6,796 Posts
charlief1975 said:
I actually thought for a second I was going to get car-jacked and killed..
Hahahahaha thats too funny!

Sorry... but reading it now and the way u said it and with everything else... the whole post is just too funny!

·
Registered
145 Posts
And if they call it...

a Scion, a PT Cruiser, Beetle, an effing Lotus, or whatever.

Kick them square in the nuts (or girljunk), and write MINI across their forhead.

Somebodies gotta learn em.

·
Registered
6,466 Posts
RallyMINI said:
a Scion, a PT Cruiser, Beetle, an effing Lotus, or whatever.

Kick them square in the nuts (or girljunk), and write MINI across their forhead.

Somebodies gotta learn em.
PMSL -- The subtle approach to Education :D

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
People who make such foolish comments obviously know squat about cars, so I try not to waste too much time "educating" them. sheesh.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
15 Participants
minibat
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing