MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:)
Apparently something is going to happen on MINI.co.uk at 16:00hrs don't know what, might even be having my leg pulled but if you're surfing past the site at the time might be worth stopping to see.
postscript; word reaches my ears that it may involve junked MINIs a Christmas tree and the Thames! hmmm curiouser and curiouser.

·
Moderator & Sponsor
358 Posts
M said:
:)
Apparently something is going to happen on MINI.co.uk at 16:00hrs don't know what, might even be having my leg pulled but if you're surfing past the site at the time might be worth stopping to see.
postscript; word reaches my ears that it may involve junked MINIs a Christmas tree and the Thames! hmmm curiouser and curiouser.
Sounds like you're right Monsta..and isn't 'Junk' the name they give those big floating platform things on the Thames? (I think they're called 'skows' in the US?)

·
Moderator & Sponsor
358 Posts
Just had a thought...if it drifts to the left will it crash into the Houses of Parliament or the MI5 HQ? ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ahem

That's terrible parking!
Mind you, i've been known to 'barge' through on the way to work.....

Maccy

P.S Sorry.:D

·
Indecisive MINI Owner
473 Posts
Basil said:
Blimey, BMW have some serious money to spend promoting the MINI......
Nah, that's just what they do with them if they're ready before the collection date they specify customers.

;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts