MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Ex-Mini2 Racer & Sponsor
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Griff

Its....a Griff 500!

But it's got to go to make space for (and money to buy) the MINI coming in March. :(

Wanna buy it? :) Or do you have one already...?

Andy

·
Registered
20 Posts
s'alright I've already got one;) (Griff 500 Giallofly)

Shame you're selling yours. I guess motorsport aint cheep.

Our Cooper is going to have to stay on the road (apart from the fact that the wife would kill me).

Best of luck with your racing career.

Cheers Dan

·
Ex-Mini2 Racer & Sponsor
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers mate.

Let me know if you know wanyone who'd like a 94M Moonraker Black Metallic/Magnolia Leather Griff 500, 36,000 miles, PAS, £15,500.

Ta

Andy

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thats a good price for a popular colour combo.

Have you tried advertising on Pistonheads.com??

Otherwise I'll keep my ear to the ground, occasionally people come to club meetings who are looking.

Cheers Dan

·
Ex-Mini2 Racer & Sponsor
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheers Dan, good luck with selling it to your mates! Commission could be due...:)

I tried Pistonheads & Top Marques - I got three emails from Pistonheads, 2 coming to see it next weekend; Top Marques produced 4 calls from other magazines trying to get me to advertise with them, but zilch buyers :rolleyes: .

Any MINI owners out there, take a look at Pistonheads.com - it's a good site, not just for TVR people, but for motoring stuff in general.

Andy

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
TVRMAN - with the racing are you guys all getting discount on repairs and body parts or are you going to have to pay full price?

·
Ex-Mini2 Racer & Sponsor
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Full price on everything as far as I know - unless JCW are feeling very generous, which I can't see happening.

You can get race insurance at about £600 a race (gulp) though. Expensive fun, eh?

Andy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts