MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
BarWeetGarNarWeetNinnyBon
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry about this, but my spec is about to be finalised. I've just come across a few pics of a British Racing Green with white roof MINI and it looks unbelievable!

I dunno if I should change from Indi Blue?

decisions decisions!!!

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
Indie Blue is this years RED :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
Kinster said:

Is that a good thing?
It just seems as though Indie blue is the seconf choice after Red. How many BRG's have you seen :confused: :confused:
But hey, its your car, you chose the colour ;)

·
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
smiffy said:

It just seems as though Indie blue is the seconf choice after Red. How many BRG's have you seen :confused: :confused:
But hey, its your car, you chose the colour ;)
I'm needing help with my choice as my spec is being finalised very soon.

I thought silver/black was most people's first choice, followed by the almost as common red/white ;)

hmmmm Blue or BRG????? :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
168 Posts
I've got a blue/white Coop - I have only ever seen one other like it. By the same token I've seen only one BRG/white cooper, but I've seen loads of red ones...BUT, can you get the velvet red yet? I love that colour and if I buy an 'S' it will be velvet red...
Having said that, Indi Blue does look great...BUT having said that, whatever the colour, the MINI is a great looking car... :)

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
Paul_Mullett said:
I think I recall my dealer saying it's pretty close there between red, silver, and yellow cars. The colour they sell least of is silk green.
Thats because Silk Green is a Girlie Colour :D :D :D :D :D

·
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've done a search for BRG MINI but it didn't return many pics.

Anyone got pics of BRG MINI's preferably with a white roof?

Thanks

·
Registered
133 Posts
Hi Kinster

Identical experience.

Originally ordered Indi Blue.

A few weeks later I saw a BRG/white Cooper freshly delivered on the dealer's forecourt.

Changed the colour order there and then.

Collecting on 1st March. Will post pics of course.

BRG/white doesn't seem that popular and makes the car look understated. I kinda like that.

·
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: Hi Kinster

Oh boy, I'm pulling my hair out trying to make the decision. The advert for the BRG MINI has just been on the TV being chased by aliens. ahhhhhhh....

Does the BRG MINI look similar to this, or is it just the light?

http://www.mini2.com/gallery/personal/cloo//6172_1024_brg.jpg

Thanks

J.N. said:
Identical experience.

Originally ordered Indi Blue.

A few weeks later I saw a BRG/white Cooper freshly delivered on the dealer's forecourt.

Changed the colour order there and then.

Collecting on 1st March. Will post pics of course.

BRG/white doesn't seem that popular and makes the car look understated. I kinda like that.

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
I like the BRG too. Now if we could only get with a tan or saddle interior. :cool: Whadda think?

·
Registered
232 Posts
Paul_Mullett said:
I think I recall my dealer saying it's pretty close there between red, silver, and yellow cars. The colour they sell least of is silk green.
Are there any pictures availible of a Silkscreen - oops sorry! - I mean Silk Green with a white roof? or say a silver with white roof?

I know that the obvious choice would be to go with a black roof for these two colours... but perhaps there more to this that first meets the eye? ;)

·
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hey everyone

I just drove to my local BMW garage this morning and there were a couple of Indi Blue's and one BRG/white.

The BRG looked pretty nice as well :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts