You've just been totalled
6,860 Posts
Looks like a good day out :D:D

Sun not shone here one bit all day long and been raining too :(

Like your plates Mark :p

·
Registered
21,966 Posts
great pics Twixy, liking the MINI One plate, wonder where you got that from ;):p looks like a good day :D:D:D

·
Nearly there
3,142 Posts
Congrats to the Mini2ers, Niall and Colin for winning best in class. Still can't believe I won CAR OF THE SHOW with the prestine mark 1 and 2 Minis. :eek::D

Excellent day even with the showers, dried the Mini of 3 times and then gave up after the 4th shower!

Heres a few pics;

Mini2 Minis

Classics

P.S Mark how did you end up with ducky?

·
Delete Cookies!
1,945 Posts
Congrats again to Colin & Niall for the class wins and Hugh for Car of the Show :)

There was a great turn out of MINIs and nice to see a MINI win Car of the Show at a Mini show :p

Hugh that was some size of trophy, its hughe :eek:

Mark I loved the MINI One plate, looks great :)
Wonder where that came from :p

·
Registered
21,966 Posts
blimey when I spoke to Mark this morning and he said it was raining, he wasn't joking! :eek::p

·
ECMC Addict
801 Posts
Looks like a great , if sometimes Soggy time was had by all !
Well done on the SNS too everyone. Step7 i see what you mean about the advantage, its stright out of the box looking ! , love the black classic with all the ICE too

·
Whining....
1,901 Posts
Good pics all :cool:

And biiiiiiiig congrats to Niall for winning his class - I KNEW that car had a show win in it :eek::p;)
I reckon it was the spoiler that did it...... :wink:

Well that and the rain must have made the judges rush their decision a bit.... :eek: ;) Surprised the hell out of me!

Hugo's win has caused a little controversy in certain Classic Mini circles :rolleyes: but I'm glad to see it - long time coming - for both him and MINI enthusiasts in general!:cool::cool::cool::cool:

·
t o t a l m i n i . c o m
2,758 Posts
niall them pics look great! loving the rain ones! lol!:D;) i was wondering what you were doing with youre camera in the rain, whilst I was munching a sausage supper in the warm car!!!!;):D:p

1 - 20 of 35 Posts