MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Cleaning Whore
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right... A few new members from around our area... and everyone saying they are up for a meet....

so lets have a quick meet, not a big run like last time.

Was thinking sometime in July? (My car is off road until then)

Maybe meet at sarn services then a run to either Porthcawl, Southerdown ogmore etc... Then a pub and some photos? (don't know if anyone know's the Ogmore by sea roads but they are pretty good.)

Chuck you're names down if you're up for it. First Sunday in July?

Johnno
Rich Coop's? (Let's hope you're car don't break down this time :()
Mr RIvettt????

·
Registered
32 Posts
id be up for it, aslong as its not a saturday, and im away from the 4th to the 10th, so any time after that or before suits me.

Johnno
Rich Coop's
Mr Rivettt
Tom Newton
niv-nav (a good mate of my with a cooper D he'd deffinalty be up for it. hes in Japan playing rugby until the end of this month)

·
Cleaning Whore
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its getting sprayed rich, had a few little niggles etc. And my wheels hopefully getting sorted, but i have just noticed some Dare x4's For sale.... hmmmmm....

·
Registered
32 Posts
how about rather than organising our own meet, all go along to the Cardiff MINI club meet?
(from their site)

We hold our monthly club meetings at 7.30pm on the first Monday of each month
(except January)
We meet at the Ffynnon Wen Public House Thornhill Road Cardiff opposite the main gate of Thornhill Crematorium

a friend of mine goes and apparently there is a decident number of new ones attend, 10-12 is the norm. I defiantly be going to the next one along with my mate with the Cooper D.

anyone else up for it?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Guys,

I'm a newbie and came across this site as i am possibly thinking of getting a Mini, however i may have something that may suit this thread!

BMW CC have a a 25th anniversary of the M3 event this Sunday 24th July where we will meet at 12 Knights, Port Talbot at 9am and drive along the Black Mountain road to Llandovery, then to Brecon and then back towards Bridgend to do the Ogmore Triangle. We will stop for lunch on route and generally have a good drive.

We have a photographer set up and also have Jenson Buttons M5 coming, so will be a good day!

If any of you want to join us, then please feel free, however please email [email protected] to confirm that you are coming, just so we can expect you!

Also if meets are a problem, then BMW CC meets at 12 Knights first and 3rd Weds of every month at 7pm, so feel free to join!

·
Registered
17 Posts
This is an old post but I'm looking for a Welsh group of mini owners. Without the risk of sounding woe is me, I'm having treatment for cancer and the missus decides now is the time to tell me she's been having it off with some ******. So I've ****ed her right off, took the kids and now it's time to get my life back, she used to stop to me gong to car shows and meeting up with like minded people so she can suck my right coil over.. I live my life know, my kids come first, then my health and I can't be anything but happy that I'm allowed to do whatever the **** I want, buy what I want.. And she can't do a thing.

I'd have bought a mini years ago, I fell in love with them but she said no, they were too low and made her feel sick... Doubt it was the car.. It was just cos I really wanted something for myself instead of making do..

Sorry long post but if you know if there's any meets going in South Wales and there's space for a 39 year old bald **** with stage 3 rcc, who has a little bit of knowledge about Minis and auto electronics.. Lemme know 😂👍🏻

1 - 17 of 17 Posts