MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mini is quoting $150 to do an alignment. Having trouble finding someone local who can do an adequate alignment on my MC. Everyone claims to need a "special tool" to do it properly. Any recommendations on a shop in Southern NH who can do a quality alignment? Many Thanks.

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Who exactly is "MINI" that you got that quote from?
Your closest dealer is MINI of Peabody, and they don't do alignments. They may have been quoting you the typical cost of most places though.
I need one too and asked them, and they said any place that has up-to-date alignment computer software should be able to, which is to say most half-respectable tire shops etc. Call around and ask. I'll be doing the same soon.
(Also try asking in the NY/NE forum, many of them don't venture out here)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Aaron...I will check them out. Mini Peabody sends them out, yes....to their BMW dealer down the street. The service guys at Mini Peabody are the best. I give major props to their service manager, Gary King, and his crew. But everyone in the Boston area already knows that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.