MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I have a BRAND NEW set of JCW R105, with tyres, bright turned style (chrome with black edges)

They are a cancelled order and are geting in our way!

Special offer - £1000 supply only. (RRP £1565)

First come first served!!

Thanks
M

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
M,

That's a great deal:D

Slightly off topic, but what kind of price can you offer for supply of 4 Potenza 205-40-18 RE050A's.

Thanks,:D

J.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
M,

That's a great deal:D

Slightly off topic, but what kind of price can you offer for supply of 4 Potenza 205-40-18 RE050A's.

Thanks,:D

J.
Hi
Were not always the most competitive on tyres but I can do a set for £710 inc vat

thanks
m

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Hi
Were not always the most competitive on tyres but I can do a set for £710 inc vat

thanks
m
Thanks anyway but i can get £100 off that:smile:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi not being funny, but my local dealer said the R105's are on a national offer through MINI, so you can buys these from any MINI dealer for around that price no??

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi not being funny, but my local dealer said the R105's are on a national offer through MINI, so you can buys these from any MINI dealer for around that price no??
Hi

To be honest I'm not aware of a national campaign on these wheels. I'm sure that most dealers will do some sort of a deal at the moment, but to give give you an idea, the current retail price from MINI UK is £1531.69 inc vat.

And as I said in the initial post - these are brand new still in the packaging so £1000 is a good deal!

thanks
matt

1 - 17 of 17 Posts