MINI Cooper Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
HI,

We would need the car for a whole day. We have managed to fit all but one in under 5 hours. Just one we had a coding issue with!
So both the strut brace and kit should be turned around in one day.

Look forward to hearing from you in the new year.

Merry xmas

matt
Hi Matt, the kit seems to be working well on the car, I love the extra power that the car now has and am very pleased with the improved throttle response. The big cherry on the cake for me is definitely the sound of the exhaust.

The strutbrace was a good choice too. The body work feels noticeably stiffer during cornering. And no more dash squeaks when going over speed bumps or cornering on bad road surface.

In all, this was definitely worth spending a day in Nottingham.

Cheers,

Jurgen

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Hi

Yes we can still honour this price, but you need to get in quick as we are expecting to prices to increase shortly!

Please call Matt on 01604 232000 if you would like to book.

thanks
What happened to the price Matt, any changes

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Sorry this price is no longer available as we had a price update in Feb.

We can now do for £1250.

Thanks
okey doke,

right let me crunch some numbers and i'll be in touch.

One question, when you fit the kit, i already have a the Factory JCW exhaust on it, so would your guys just let me take the stage 1 jcw exhaust away with me and fit the rest. Its just the Factory JCW exhaust has a lot better sound on it.

Also booking times, how much notice do you guys need and roughly how long does it take.

Thanks

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
okey doke,

One question, when you fit the kit, i already have a the Factory JCW exhaust on it, so would your guys just let me take the stage 1 jcw exhaust away with me and fit the rest. Its just the Factory JCW exhaust has a lot better sound on it.

Also booking times, how much notice do you guys need and roughly how long does it take.

Thanks

We only need 3 -4 days notice. We would need the car for the whole day as some of the coding can take 3 hours!

Yes you can keep the jcw exhaust away. give me a call on 01604 23200 if theres anything else you need help with

matt

·
Registered
216 Posts
okey doke,

Thanks

Ant.

Good luck tomorrow.. I wont be many weeks behind you !!
Can you drop me a PM letting me know what you think......

It will be like a new car this time tomorrow :cool:

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
well i got it done today thanks to wollastons.

all i'm going to say is wow, i was'nt expecting much, and on the way home it was noisier . but it was'nt till my journey tonight when i really noticed, the map had adapted to the car and now it is likea different car. it pulls so hard in the gears and i am amazed how much better it is. so i am off to AMD in a couple of weeks to get it RR'd again to check what the BHP is now, it was 193bhp standard so with the JCW kit it must be nearer to 210-215 bhp

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Hi

Yes we can still do for £**** and it does now come with new JCW badges.
Hi Matt,

you said this would come with the new badges on it, but mine has the old ones, is there anyway i can rectify this as i do prefer the new ones and was what i was expecting.??? Can they be ordered sperately

41 - 50 of 50 Posts