MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone else have spiders in their headlights? I have a few now. At first it didnt bother me, but the other night my lights actually fogged up on the inside.........i have begun to wonder if the light might be defective in some manner.

i have the 2004, xeon headlights.:(:(

·
Registered
36 Posts
Dealer Issue

It sounds to me like the normally sealed headlights have a break in the seal around them. I would return to the dealer and ask them to fix them ASAP. Good luck and happy motoring.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gavin1 said:
I occasionally have mist on the inside of the headlights. Here is the responses that I got when I posted this query.

http://www.mini2.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72781&highlight=condensation

Spiders are a different kettle of fish.
thanks for the cross-over. i probably should have done a search on "condensation" , but that was not the first word to come to mind.

so if they are not sealed, that might explain how the spiders are getting in there. i guess i will have to look and see if there is a gap i missed. hope i dont have to take the assembly apart to vaccuum them out. On the plus side, maybe this is why my car hasnt had that many bugs.:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.