MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybodies dealer informed them of any new information since after the San Fran training session? Mine returns today.

·
Registered
930 Posts
My reps will be there until this Friday, so I'll contact them Monday or Tuesday probably.

·
Registered
130 Posts
dealers

I haven't heard from my dealer. I've seen that others have gotten little goodie packages with scale Mini models among other things. I haven't recieved one and wondered how many others haven't.

minimott

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:) :)
I was thinking of picking up a little scale model MINI anyway for playing with/day dreaming of at the office. Sharper Image carries them.
Anyway, thats some fun news. . .wouldn't mind alittle teaser of goodies!

·
Moderator & Sponsor
3,758 Posts
JBean said:
:) :)
I was thinking of picking up a little scale model MINI anyway for playing with/day dreaming of at the office. Sharper Image carries them. ...
I've got several of those 1/18 scale models - at home and at work. The Maistro has better detail than the Solido.

Sharper Image charges over $32 for the Maistro - the same model was available at Sam's Club for just $10 late last year. You can usually find the Maistro on the Internet at model shops for well under $20 or on eBay.

I haven't seen one yet, but the Autoart model is supposed to be more detailed than the Maistro. Just my $.02 :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts