MINI Cooper Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 78 Posts
minicabrio-uk said:
You'd have to have a bloody good reason not too!!
:red: :red: :)

Well here is one he cannot use:eek: :biggrin:

Quote: Originally Posted by dcfkanMo, it would be helpful if you could let us know what would be more appropriate ;)

DK ;) :apple:

*Dora grabs Mo by the ear*

Ok.....Ok....:p

I was thinking somewhere like Manchester would be an ideal location. It is central to all, Manchester Airport is in easy access of the city, and there won't be a shortage of venues to hold it.

The only draw back would be finding someone that lives locally who’d be willing to help organise the event.

The time of year was also an issue for me as February seems to be notorious for Snow. For those travelling a far it just makes it difficult for us to commit. As an example it was touch and go this year whether Bonnie Scotland was going to be able to make it.

I honestly believe if you held it more centrally and at a time when the weather is milder you'd get many more people attending.:)
Global Moderator :blblack:

Rakey said:
ah but public humilation comes at a price you know;)

I could possibly be tempted by £500 to do it as I said earlier, I would definetly do it if you attend the ball and wear the same outfit:D And the outfit would only be worn for the Auction as I haven't brought a tux for it to not be worn;)

Ball is back in your court Mr I'm not Coming to the ball:p
Rakey has gone silent, I have said all I need to say on this;)

More than happy to make a fool of myself for such a great cause, but the pot needs to reach at least £500, someone else needs to find an outfit that will fit, and Mo needs to attend the Ball and show that he can do the kind of challenge that he lays down for others:)

41 - 60 of 78 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.