MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
poppin my mini cherry
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at a new MCS and wanted to know if I should add sport suspension? I am an aggressive driver and like a tight feel for handling.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Hi ya

I found that a good set of wheels, tire and a good 4 wheel alignment set up was a good start.
If you need more then a good set of coil overs is the way to go.
I fitted some bc racing coil overs on my r53 MCS and it transformed the car the difference was day and night

Hope this helps

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Two suspension options are offered. Dynamic Damper Control lets you adjust the suspension but its "sport mode" isn't as tight as the Sport Suspension option which has stiffer springs, shocks and thicker anti-sway bars.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Looking at a new MCS and wanted to know if I should add sport suspension? I am an aggressive driver and like a tight feel for handling.
Hi ya

Sorry for got to say if your buying brand new get the SS if your buying second hand get coil overs :)
Even on a new car it worth getting the suspension set up

Hope this helps

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've ordered a new mcs and I'm also unsure whether to go for the damper control or the sports suspension? Anyone had any experience?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi I have a 2012 jcw coupe and looking to fit the proper retro fit jcw suspension kit but want to know if the is a better set up for handling and ride quality. Not to fussed about lowering car that much just want handling?
Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts