MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So...

I missed out on the leather sports seats from Robbo...which is a real shame.

Does anyone else have sports seats in black, they can be leather, half leather, or non leather???

To go in a BRG cooper...

There must be someone out there with a full set...

Let me know eh??

·
my second passion, a tin!
729 Posts
I have a full set of front and back half leather seats from my car. The drivers side is missing the sliding rail, passenger is complete.

I was keeping them till March (particularly the passenger seat for "she who must be obeyd")when #2 arrives.

May have them available earlier. Will know in the next few weeks

Stu

·
Un-Banned
1,999 Posts
I've got some seats :) :) They're full leather but blue/black. It does'nt have the rails but as you probably know, you already have a set on your car. 11000ks on them. Passenger seat slight use, rears no use, driver just got a few creases from getting in/out.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
enzothemaddog said:
I've got some seats :) :) They're full leather but blue/black. It does'nt have the rails but as you probably know, you already have a set on your car. 11000ks on them. Passenger seat slight use, rears no use, driver just got a few creases from getting in/out.
Maybe look a bit weird in a BRG...but I'll keep it in mind.

Thanks

·
729 Posts
Red&blackS said:
What is number 2 stu?:D I've heard rumours... care to put an end to them?:p
#2 is a Jan 05 build (March delivery) all BEP Chilli Cooper S with some creature comforts. If I dont hear about my car in the next week I might have some of the luxuries removed so its light and basic. Good thing is all cars Jan05 and later have LSD:D

Stu

·
Track Addict
2,622 Posts
Red&blackS said:
Are you sure about the LSD? I thought that was an option??

Todd
Hi Todd,

I believe you are correct. Not all cars will has LSD, it has to be specced as an option.

Cheers

Robbo

·
729 Posts
Red&blackS said:
Are you sure about the LSD? I thought that was an option??

Todd
All cooper S in aus from Jan 05 build are LSD. Overseas its an option but they have made it standard here.

·
729 Posts
There is no price rise as I think they already factored this in with the price adjustments a few months ago and the reduction in import tarrifs/tax

·
Boy who made the wolf cry
10,324 Posts
StuJones said:
All cooper S in aus from Jan 05 build are LSD. Overseas its an option but they have made it standard here.
Thats cool... I wasnt sure what the specs were in Aus, Im so used to reading info on mini2 about specs, which are quite different.

·
729 Posts
I expect its been kept quiet so as not to affect sales of 04 build date vehicles

·
Boy who made the wolf cry
10,324 Posts
Yeah that will be nuts... there isnt many <05 Aussie cars with LSD's are there?

The only one I know of is in Geelong - are there many in NSW - amongst the racers?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.