MINI Cooper Forum banner

Spotlights- 2, 4, or none? What would you have?

• 2 Spotlights

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • 4 Spotlights

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • None

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, new to the forum. had a mini cooper s for about 6months now and love it. '03' Gunmetal grey with white roof. There are a couple of bits id like to do to make it my own.... white bonnet stripes, on board computer,loooove to get an aero kit but just wont be able to afford it, and SPOTLIGHTS!!!
my only question is.... 2 or 4???
if anyone has any pics of their grey cooper with either 2 or 4 spots that would be great.

Joe

and i got no idea but wanted to add a poll but cant....

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Welcome joe, Do you have a pic of your car? Depends on what you want to acheive, if you want to make it look like John Coopers early car then 4 but if you just want spots then 2 is probably ample.

·
Registered
44 Posts
4, no doubt. You see loads of cars with 2 but far fewer with 4, and jamski is right the wipac ones are £40 a pair. Bargain :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Yup, the brackets attach to the grill not the bonnet then the lights are bolted to the brackets. I don't remember any drilling being involved when mine were done...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
9 Participants
OJM
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing