MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody done this?

I am thinking of getting my Chilli Red One sprayed to make it more Cooperish. My dealer (Bavarian NI) quoted me £400 for the roof and mirrors. Is this about right?

I have also been quoted £250 for a private body sprayer to carry out the work. I am just concerned it wont be identical to the work done by the dealer?

Any advice much appreciated,

MJ

·
Registered
41 Posts
spray job

I had mine done by the dealer, who sent it to a private body shop to be sprayed, pick a reputable body shop and save yourself £150:)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote:

I had mine done by the dealer, who sent it to a private body shop to be sprayed, pick a reputable body shop and save yourself £150

Yeah that was my initial thought but i am worried that wont look the same as if done in the dealership. Are there specific colours for the white roof or is it a standard colour? Is there anywhere to find out such colour codes?

Thanks for the advice.

·
Registered
21 Posts
jontyONE said:
Quote:

I had mine done by the dealer, who sent it to a private body shop to be sprayed, pick a reputable body shop and save yourself £150

Yeah that was my initial thought but i am worried that wont look the same as if done in the dealership. Are there specific colours for the white roof or is it a standard colour? Is there anywhere to find out such colour codes?

Thanks for the advice.

Did you ever get this done?

Bavarian have a demo one with a white roof/mirrors, but the mirrors are flaking quite badly ... they said it would be better to get it done at the factory (too late now I know).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts