MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
took mini to dyno-comp in scottsdale AZ. they were fnished in 2 days .still have the pully and catback on from jcw kit. she now has 263 hp at flywheel.they did a nice clean job .never thought i would own a jet.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
they put a water to air intercooler,ecu flash ,mini madness header,cooper s high performance cam k&n intake,63 mm throttle body,high performance cylinder head,ported and polished intake manifold,nology wires,ngk iridium plugs, ic temp monitor.b&m short shifter.getting about the same mpg and it runs cooler and dont ping anymore. i run it up a 12 mile hill in 115 temp about 4 times a week.

·
Registered
149 Posts
redrooster said:
took mini to dyno-comp in scottsdale AZ. they were fnished in 2 days .still have the pully and catback on from jcw kit. she now has 263 hp at flywheel.they did a nice clean job .never thought i would own a jet.
what's the ECU reflash? EVOtech Ver. 3? Did you mod drivetrain? flywheel+clutch+LSD?

·
Registered
542 Posts
Don't act so surprised everyone, Mini Madness has this as a Stage 4 kit. :) Not cheap, but pretty awesome. How much did it cost you redrooster?

·
Registered
542 Posts
So what was your power at the wheels before and after? Also, how are you finding the wheel slip? I've only ever had a quattro vehicle and I'm not sure what to think about wheel slip with high hp. Thanks for the info man, and enjoy. :)

-mike

·
Don MINIo
1,478 Posts
redrooster said:
it was 9800.00. I got a free before and after dyno. other mods on the way .
Please post the b4 and after dynos, with A/F ratios! That is awesome power. The guys over on NAM would love to hear about this Madness Stage 4 package. Please post over there to get better exposure of this offering!

Is the IC a closed loop system, or is really cold water circulated to keep temps down? I'm guessing that you have the EVOTech software. Please elaborate. I don't see any mention of larger injectors, so I guess those weren't needed, but if so, please share the size. If you have a boost gauge, I'd be curious to hear what boost you're getting, or the intake manifold pressure from the MINI's diagnostics would be equally helpful...

Sorry for all of the questions.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts