MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
took mini to dyno-comp in scottsdale AZ. they were fnished in 2 days .still have the pully and catback on from jcw kit. she now has 263 hp at flywheel.they did a nice clean job .never thought i would own a jet.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
they put a water to air intercooler,ecu flash ,mini madness header,cooper s high performance cam k&n intake,63 mm throttle body,high performance cylinder head,ported and polished intake manifold,nology wires,ngk iridium plugs, ic temp monitor.b&m short shifter.getting about the same mpg and it runs cooler and dont ping anymore. i run it up a 12 mile hill in 115 temp about 4 times a week.

·
Registered
149 Posts
redrooster said:
took mini to dyno-comp in scottsdale AZ. they were fnished in 2 days .still have the pully and catback on from jcw kit. she now has 263 hp at flywheel.they did a nice clean job .never thought i would own a jet.
what's the ECU reflash? EVOtech Ver. 3? Did you mod drivetrain? flywheel+clutch+LSD?

·
Registered
542 Posts
Don't act so surprised everyone, Mini Madness has this as a Stage 4 kit. :) Not cheap, but pretty awesome. How much did it cost you redrooster?

·
Registered
542 Posts
So what was your power at the wheels before and after? Also, how are you finding the wheel slip? I've only ever had a quattro vehicle and I'm not sure what to think about wheel slip with high hp. Thanks for the info man, and enjoy. :)

-mike

·
Don MINIo
1,478 Posts
redrooster said:
it was 9800.00. I got a free before and after dyno. other mods on the way .
Please post the b4 and after dynos, with A/F ratios! That is awesome power. The guys over on NAM would love to hear about this Madness Stage 4 package. Please post over there to get better exposure of this offering!

Is the IC a closed loop system, or is really cold water circulated to keep temps down? I'm guessing that you have the EVOTech software. Please elaborate. I don't see any mention of larger injectors, so I guess those weren't needed, but if so, please share the size. If you have a boost gauge, I'd be curious to hear what boost you're getting, or the intake manifold pressure from the MINI's diagnostics would be equally helpful...

Sorry for all of the questions.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
7 Participants
TonyB
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing