MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys and Girls can anyone help me out? im thinking of buying the Sainless Air Intakes from Minimania.com for my Mini does anyone have a pic of how they look on there Mini ? there having a great sale now i also want to buy the parking brake handle too i think the one in the Mini looks a little cheap :rolleyes:

·
International Merrymaker
426 Posts
I do not have any pictures right now, but I do have that CAI. I like it, but I am going to cut out the plastic divider between the filter and the area below the bonnet scoop. I had a different CAI before and this one seems like it is not getting enough airflow.

I will get pictures after I wash it up. We moved a week ago so cleaning Venti Due has been lowered on the list of priorities. :(

36 Posts
MiniSMan said:
Hey Guys and Girls can anyone help me out? im thinking of buying the Sainless Air Intakes from Minimania.com for my Mini does anyone have a pic of how they look on there Mini ? there having a great sale now i also want to buy the parking brake handle too i think the one in the Mini looks a little cheap :rolleyes:

The Promini one looks good too.

Jason

·
Registered
6 Posts
?Filter for Bonnet scoop

Hate to sound naive, but here it goes. My salesperson told me to check for debris that can get into the engine through the grill. She said that there is a filter available to prevent this. Any ideas of what this part may be called and where to find it? Also, has anyone applied the Mini Mania stainless side trim/ door guards or the extra-wide flares?

Thanks

·
Mini Mod
9,227 Posts
WhaaWhoo said:
Hate to sound naive, but here it goes. My salesperson told me to check for debris that can get into the engine through the grill. She said that there is a filter available to prevent this. Any ideas of what this part may be called and where to find it? Also, has anyone applied the Mini Mania stainless side trim/ door guards or the extra-wide flares?

Thanks
How do you mean " in the engine"?

Do you mean literally inside the engine itself or just in the engine bay?
Either way it's a crap statement from the dealer.
And which "grill" do you mean?
The older MINIs had a foam filter in the cowl inlets which has been replaced buy a unit that is not really a filter, just a screen.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts