MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I haven't been able to see the sports seats - does anyone know if they reduce the rear legroom / underseat footroom?

1st post so I hope you'll excuse me if this has been answered before ( I did a search and couldn't find anything)TIA Dion

·
Registered
52 Posts
Dion said:
Hi all,
I haven't been able to see the sports seats - does anyone know if they reduce the rear legroom / underseat footroom?

1st post so I hope you'll excuse me if this has been answered before ( I did a search and couldn't find anything)TIA Dion

Sports seats are wonderful, I don't want to miss them! :D :D :D

·
Registered
213 Posts
The sports seats are very well shaped and stop you moving around in corners. They are very firm and the lumbar back support can be uncomfortable if it is set incorrectly.

I have spent an hour and a half in the seats on a trip and they are not too bad. Firm but supportive.

However they aren't as comfortable as the seats in my Saab 9-3. Hope this helps.:)

Cheers

·
Registered
330 Posts
I have the sports seats and put a couple of fully grown males in the back at christmas, behind another couple of (very :eek: ) fully grown males. Although I was a bit cramped getting into the drivers seat I had plenty of room once in, and couldn't hear any grumbles from the back.

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
If you dont like either the standard or sport seats how about putting in some big sparco jobbies:confused:
You know just for a laugh :D :D :D

Hey you can even get them in red to match the red interior :D :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts