MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guy's, any reason why my steering would be pulling to the left after the tlc has been done, too late to phone and ask and I know they take the wheels off so any reason why its now doing this?
Had new pads and discs on the back but nothing on the front.
K

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
Have you checked the tyre pressure first off all? Might be a variation between the too, or even a flat;)

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No mate, haven't checked tyre pressure. Wheels were fine leaving the car in this morning but since the tlc was done, its definitely pulling to the left.

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
Check the pressures first then, and then if there are any punctures, might have had a screw going into a wheel while in the garage;)

Then if not take it back to them if its that bad and get them to check it out:)

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers mate, there's no puncture and pressure is good, what I might check is that they put the wheels on rotating the right way?

·
MINI2 Regular
3,726 Posts
check th tread of the tyre is facing the right way (if you have a one way tread) and if not, check to see if the front wheels have any sign of being curbed as it may have been clipped while one of the technitians was driving it......

·
Registered
754 Posts
Cheers mate, there's no puncture and pressure is good, what I might check is that they put the wheels on rotating the right way?
I was going to suggest that but thought "surely a dealers can't be that stupid" but there again nothing would surprise me ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts