MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
How to solve? get a new/replacement one

Where to get one, a dealer, eBay, MINI2 Classifieds, breakers yard......

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
Whats the build date?

So many points that all contribute to being able to do the ground work for someone that obviously doesn't have the time to search eBay or Google for themselves:rolleyes:

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
I dont think I would put a post up if I hadnt considered searching ebay and various breakers yards really. i presumed that someone on here would be able to shed some light on how to obtain one, being a Mini dedicated site. Obviously some people have too much time on their hands to write before thinking on some posts.

Regards.:D
Yup, first post is a good example of that;)

·
Premium Member
3,485 Posts
I dont think I would put a post up if I hadnt considered searching ebay and various breakers yards really. i presumed that someone on here would be able to shed some light on how to obtain one, being a Mini dedicated site. Obviously some people have too much time on their hands to write before thinking on some posts.

Regards.:D
If you had thought it through and put MORE DETAILS in your first post then people would be in a better postion to help you - you still have not answered the questions posted above.

So how can anyone give you sensible advice

·
Premium Member
3,485 Posts
Sadly here is another example of someones bizarre humour. Perhaps I should have asked if anyone can help with my car. Yes, that gives plenty of infomation.

Best Regards.:D
Ignoring your snide comments ---

Let me put it more simply for you

If you do not tell anyone what the car is (year etc) and do not tell people what your steering wheel looks like then there is no chance of getting help. We can not even go to your profile to find out as you have not bothered to enter any details about your pride and joy

There have been a range of steering wheels fitted to the mini range since launch.

This community is very helpfull if it has enough details to work on.

Members who have posted in this thread and who you have no doubt now upset, are some of the most regular people on here in the technical areas and some of the most helpfull people you will find.

help us to help you.

·
Premium Member
9,742 Posts
I replied to your pm earlier
For the benefit of anyone searching
As you have a non mfsw 2 spoke you could buy a new 2 spoker from your dealer & its a straight swap, but they do peel after a while.
Or you could fit a super sexy alcantara works wheel. But as this is 3 spoke you will need a new airbag & spoke covers which I have quoted you for

1 - 11 of 11 Posts