MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

Just got a Toy Kingdom catalog in the mail and saw this 1/7th scale RC MINI for $119.

It's got central locking nd working lights - fun for the whole family.

What's Santa bring you this Christmas?

Chris :D :D :D

Attachments

·
Whatev.
2,878 Posts
Mr poki has been known to lurk on these forums from time to time.

Maybe he might like to whisper in santas ear that I could definately use one of them :)

·
1st MINI Owner in QLD !!!
2,468 Posts
It's not BRG :( :( :(

·
Twincharge???
2,227 Posts
Look them up on eBay - I recall having seen these little RC cars before for much much less than $119. Who cares if it blows up after a few weeks, most people tend to chuck their toys away after a few weeks anyway :D

If it's not BRG, goto Supercheap, grab a can of spray paint mask it up then spray :eek: no scoops up the bonnet? Not a problem either, get a knife or something then cut a hole there :D

·
MCSJCW
1,667 Posts
Stu got one for me from Tandy (price unknown) and it's quite big. I've seen the ones' on Ebay, they are pretty cheap, but you have to pay $20-30 for postage, and don't get a warranty.

Mines a indy blue colour, with all the JCW racing stickers (endorsed by JCW) , ill take a pic over the weekend and post it.

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
I dunno if the Toy Kingdom one is the same as the ToysRus one, but the ones I've seen are MASSIVE, they're about a metre long :)

·
2,756 Posts
I have also seen the Giant ones...

A couple of weeks ago I saw some shop at Northland was selling them for $199

Dan

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
they've got a really detailed 1:1 scale one for sale at some MINI dealers - extremely detailed. A bit out of my price range for a stocking filler though :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
844 Posts
Lots of stores around Brisbane have them for around $180-200. But all the ones I've seen are 1:6 scale. But for $180-200....you can probably buy a lot of 6 on ebay, and then divide them amongst people here.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts