MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have been hit with a double theft by a credit card scam. Is anyone in the London SW16 area knows of any Minis in the area ? I am looking for some of our parts:mad:

·
1950s Housewife
3,253 Posts
Hmmm, up the road from us, and LOADS of Minis around... you might have trouble there Mikey :(

If you are coming to London though I have a Cooper that could do with your magic touch ;)

·
Registered
96 Posts
pm sent mikey!

Someone tried to scam me from a London postcode SE25 through Ebay last week!

They paid with Paypal then had the payment reversed

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
are'nt you protected against cc scams mike. i would'nt venture to streatham, people get killed for less in that ***** hole

·
1950s Housewife
3,253 Posts
are'nt you protected against cc scams mike. i would'nt venture to streatham, people get killed for less in that ***** hole
Oi, what's wrong with Streatham? Not the most fabulously wealthy of areas but certainly not a four-letter-word hole!

·
Premium Member
9,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Just like to say - thanks for the responses so far - on the phone, email, pager, etc. Some great help & ideas. :)

·
Registered
889 Posts
Perhaps post what parts were stolen then the mini2 community can keep an eye out for bits being offered for sale or auctioned

·
Registered
53 Posts
Was it foxtons? they run a lot of minis and can't be too flush with cash right now !! ;-)

I live in SW19 and there are millions of minis co could prove tricky to spot........

1 - 20 of 21 Posts