MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive noticed a problem with my mini one 54 plate,

when on idle and i rev it i hear a blow or some sort of miss fire its only that split second i hear the blow or miss fire then its alright when past about 1.5 rev , its just when you tap your foot on acc pedal so a second you hear it, no EML is on or any lights what could it be ?

i brought the car on the 21st may 2008 and have 3 months warrenty so runs out 21st aug

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ive noticed a problem with my mini one 54 plate,

when on idle and i rev it i hear a blow or some sort of miss fire its only that split second i hear the blow or miss fire then its alright when past about 1.5 rev , its just when you tap your foot on acc pedal so a second you hear it, no EML is on or any lights what could it be ?

i brought the car on the 21st may 2008 and have 3 months warrenty so runs out 21st aug
just found this on a mini2 form

this is exactly whats happening to my car

If you gently tap the accelerator this may make a burbling sound as fuel is going into the pistons, not being burned and then going through the exhaust chambers manking the popping sound. I have a big-bore, rally style back box on my MC and whn i do this it makes a really sexy popping sound

1 - 2 of 2 Posts