MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
New MINI Severns Club
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Has anyone asked a question and then realised the stupidity of what you've just asked?

example - I was in a One Hour Photo shop in town and asked the girl behind the counter how long my photo's would take. :eek:

another one, when a mate asked for a pint and a half of lager, the guy asked whether he'd like it in the same pint glass. :confused:

·
Silly Moo !
12,442 Posts
Chill said:
Has anyone asked a question and then realised the stupidy of what you've just asked?

example - I was in a One Hour Photo shop in town and asked the girl behind the counter how long my photo's would take. :eek:

another one, when a mate asked for a pint and a half of lager, the guy asked whether he'd like it in the same pint glass. :confused:

I do it all the time, cant think of any at the moment, LOL

·
Mrs OnlyS4me
5,407 Posts
i have asked a mcdonalds staff member if i could have a cheeseburger without cheese for fun :D ... i have thick moments too lol :D

·
Mini2 saved my life
412 Posts
Does anyone remember being in the back of your parents car as a kid, and some super fast car would storm past doing twice the speed you are doing, and your mum would say................'Silly man! he's not going to get there any faster'

UUhhmm!! actually, yes he is mum, he's going to get there in half the time we are!!

As a stupid kid I always beleived she was right, but somehow even then new that somehow it didn't make sense.

Jeeez!!

·
MINI2 No.1
42,467 Posts
LEECE said:
i have asked a mcdonalds staff member if i could have a cheeseburger without cheese for fun :D ... i have thick moments too lol :D
Abi's broher was with us once and ordered a "plain" cheeseburger (you know, a cheeseburger with no sauce, veggies, or anything). You guessed it, it came with no cheese either, despite us paying cheeseburger price!

:eek: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
DEFINITELY.

I asked Paul whether it might be a good idea to to shorten the (empty) space in those threads where the siggy was not now appearing...

D'oh..

·
Registered
6,466 Posts
Is this like the Billy Connolly comments of childhood like when his Dad says

I'm going to take my hand to your face :D

·
Mini2 saved my life
412 Posts
How many times do you call someone up, and at the end of the conversation you say........Yes! I'll call you back, can you give me your number!!...........Number numpty!!!

·
Silly Moo !
12,442 Posts
I remember were shopping down Romford once, we were walking along when a old lady Gypsy woman stuffed some flowers into my hand (lucky heather i believe) i took it thinking that was nice of her,
little did i know she was following me with her palm held out ................

Leece couldnt get away quick enough when she see i thought it was free !

Silly moo aint it :D :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
9 Participants
Tone
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing