MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The forward screen in my double sun-roofed Mini will not stay in a closed position. I move it to the position and while I am driving it creeps back about an inch or so and exposes the daylight. I am told that there is a fix for this, which the dealer says is a two hour job as they have to remove the headliner to put in whatever they put in. It is all covered under the warranty, but I was just wondering if anyone else has had this problem.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Yes I have the same problem, although it doesn't bother me all that much as we don't have that much sun around here ;)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi

My Cooper S had the same problem, the blind kept creeping back an inch or so as you drove along. A minor but annoying quality control problem.
Went into the dealers and it was fixed.
My car is a Sept 2007 build.
Blind has not moved since it was fixed (except by me when required)

Have fun

Splashed100

·
Registered
1 Posts
sun screen won't stay closed

I have the same problem with the double sun roof screen on my cooper s. I took my car in to be rectified and they fitted a rubber grommit each side of the sun screen. However this has not solved the problem at all, in fact it has made the problem worse as the screen closes only whilst the car is stationary. It is going back to the dealers asap to try again to solve the problem.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I have this problem but with the rear blind opening while im driving.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts