MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Insurance - don't tell them! Can't be detected. That was the advice given to me, and have taken it on board.
Performance - after 4000rpm, it's a beast, especially in 2nd!!
Economy - slight improvement, but no worse.

Go 4 it. Must have One mod! :D :D

·
MINI2 Irregular
596 Posts
Shorty said:
I'm hopefully chipping my girlfriends ONE with MTH map this week ;)
I had a stage two superchip for my MO. :rolleyes: The One needs to be chipped do it. :D

However, whats this MTH chip available? Want to chip my new MC but £250 for 8bhp Superchip dont appeal to me. Whats this MTH about? Price? and whats the Final power output? :eb:

·
MINI Obsessed...
4,989 Posts
I went for the AMD Oneclick as its 2 minutes to change the car back to standard before any warranty work on the engine takes place! :D But the power and sound of the engine is nothing like a standard one and will suprise a cooper owner when you very slowly creap past them in a race. But 3rd gear at high revs is totally a winner on most roads!

·
Cornish Boy
164 Posts
PortRhombus said:
I had a stage two superchip for my MO. :rolleyes: The One needs to be chipped do it. :D

However, whats this MTH chip available? Want to chip my new MC but £250 for 8bhp Superchip dont appeal to me. Whats this MTH about? Price? and whats the Final power output? :eb:
The MTH costs 60euro which is a HUGE £41.

Basically you take the existing files from your car, email them to Franz, he remaps and then you upload them....

You need a cable which is about £50 delivered, but depending where you are someone may have one as there are now a few in the UK.

Really worth doing as the One goes to 130 bhp (ish) for £40...

Have a look on MINI2 and read the forum, R1 is even getting stickers made.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.