MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi
i have just had the stage 2 superchip for my car and WOW :eek: :eek: it's so much quicker. well worth the £500. now i wants to make it even quicker!!!!! any ideas of any mods???

·
5 years with MINI ONE
244 Posts
Hi Kitsang,

I am thinking of getting a stage 2 superchip done ;) Doe's your MINI feel quicker of the mark or is it more noticeable at high revs :confused: .

I fitted a standard K&N filter, Not much in power but a nice sound now from the exhaust ;)

Cheers
Paul.

·
MINI2 Jedi Master
1,237 Posts
kitsang said:
hi
i have just had the stage 2 superchip for my car and WOW :eek: :eek: it's so much quicker. well worth the £500. now i wants to make it even quicker!!!!! any ideas of any mods???
Out of interest why didn't you get the MTH powerchip ? I'm curious because I'm thinking of opting for that one myself.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
when i picked up my car after it was chipped i could feel the diffference straight away!! it pulled more quicker and as soon as it hit 4000 rpm it picks up so fast. it feels like you have got a turbo!!!! i havent heard much about the MTH chip so i wasnt so sure about it!!! it defo worth chipping a one!!!

·
Official Pimp of Mini2
4,001 Posts
I should have my ONE chipped tommorow when I receive the files back from Franz - The MTH ECU upgrade...

·
5 years with MINI ONE
244 Posts
RICH_IX

Let us know what you think of it when it is done, I may get this done instead of superchips.

How much is MTH?

Cheers
Paul.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Pglenning said:
RICH_IX

Let us know what you think of it when it is done, I may get this done instead of superchips.

How much is MTH?

Cheers
Paul.
It's fantastic, I've recently MTH'ed my girlfriends ONE & it's sensational

More power than a standard Cooper, and all for less than a £100 ;)

·
Official Pimp of Mini2
4,001 Posts
Pglenning said:
RICH_IX

How much is MTH?

Cheers
Paul.
£100 inc Program & Cables :)
85bhp to 130bhp on a ONE :)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
where can u get a MTH chip from? do anyone know what the most bhp u can get from ecu mapping?

·
Official Pimp of Mini2
4,001 Posts
I MTH Chipped mine today all I can say it WOW what a difference it makes!
No Yo-Yo effect soon as you hit 2nd gear the thing flys!!!
I recommend MTH 100%

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Can you revert back to standard with the MTH system?

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Sebby* said:
Can you revert back to standard with the MTH system?
You can , you keep the copy of the file you send to Franz and if need be you can upload it whenever you want :cool:

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Shorty said:
You can , you keep the copy of the file you send to Franz and if need be you can upload it whenever you want :cool:
It almost sounds too good to be true!

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Sebby* said:
It almost sounds too good to be true!
I know, but I can assure you it's not ;)

My dealer drove it last week , he couldn't believe it. Even asked for the web address to mod his girlfriends Cooper :eek:

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Shorty said:
I know, but I can assure you it's not ;)

My dealer drove it last week , he couldn't believe it. Even asked for the web address to mod his girlfriends Cooper :eek:
Wow, I'd really like to do this... ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts