MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know we're all MTH biased here at the moment but can you please give honest opinions of the Superchip.

Stage 2 gives 33bhp to a ONE and huge torque. Its £511 fitted. And the best part is they give you warranty, so if the chip messes the engine - Superchips will fix it.

So can you give me your honest opinions, any problems there is, and if anyone has it - is it worth it?

Thanks all!

Bryce :)

·
MUGEN POWER
11,372 Posts
bryce03 said:
I know we're all MTH biased here at the moment but can you please give honest opinions of the Superchip.

Stage 2 gives 33bhp to a ONE and huge torque. Its £511 fitted. And the best part is they give you warranty, so if the chip messes the engine - Superchips will fix it.

So can you give me your honest opinions, any problems there is, and if anyone has it - is it worth it?

Thanks all!

Bryce :)
ran superchip stage 2 for nearly 30k miles now and has been perfect;)

i'd defo get it again over any other chip:)

·
Registered
54 Posts
I had a 3-week loan of a One with Superchips Stage-2.

It was faster than my standard Cooper, and with a better delivery - stronger from low revs with a nice kick in the middle. I would get it if I had a One, no question.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Im new to this forum I am in Brisbane (Aussie Land ) I have just purchased a 2003
Mini Cooper and would be very gratefull if some one could direct me to wher I could purchase one of these super chips from here in aussie :)

·
Registered
117 Posts
i just got stage 2 superchip it cost £450 and i am nearly at 150bhp. i had 105 standard on a one with sports custom made exhaust manafold and induction kit. Well happy with it. I wont loose it when service will i??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.