MINI Cooper Forum banner
21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Red&blackS said:
Hey ERICHUI!! YOu got your car??

When? Photos??? There is a PW/PW MCS in Geelong!! All my mates love it!! I still love my CR/B too much though:D

Todd
yep i got my car :D
having a really hard time keeping the revs under 4500rpm and no full throttle :(
was really busy for the past 2 weeks doing final exams in uni.
will post some photos in the next few days :D
maybe just take some on the sunday mini2 drive day and post them up :D

·
Registered
787 Posts
erichui said:
having a really hard time keeping the revs under 4500rpm and no full throttle :(
Congrats Eric!!! give me a call, gotta check out the new car :D

Hey I saw Jennette's MINI yesterday, probably got her licence back huh!?

Coming out to pirate run this Sunday?

·
Once lost, now found..
206,741 Posts
erichui said:
Cool!!!

Congrats :D

Cant wait to see it in the flesh :D

·
Un-Banned
2,142 Posts
dairyboy said:
Just buy one off the shelf - if you feel the need to be raped hard then buy a Miltek or if you are a bit budget conscious then the Xforce, mind you, it doesn't look too bad but it certainly doesn't look as slick as the Miltek I am using :) that Xforce thing is about a grand fitted.

http://www.bestmufflers.com/Xforce_Exhaust_Systems/Mini_Cooper_S.htm
Does'nt have the sport-CAT though! still would be nice on the track with no cat needed.
Anyone know the ticket on a Miltek?

·
saving the world
2,985 Posts
Milltek prices have changed (for the better, fortunately) - a company in NZ that a mate of mine runs is now the Aussie Distributor for Milltek gear. He told me how much the headers were - he wanted me to use them. I forget the price, I think it's about $2k?

I'll find out...

·
Un-Banned
2,142 Posts
dairyboy said:
What's the advantage running no cat? Probably a bit more top end and 1kw at most.

Ask Carl/Greendevil, he bought a Miltek before so he should know how much that is ;)
i reckon you could probably get a bit more, 3-5kw. Being a 4-1 header, its promising.
After speaking to CanberraCooperS about cat removal the other weekend. With MTH, it apparently makes quite a difference through extra fuel and much less restriction.

yeah, tried to get Carl to pull it off and sell it to me before selling to you, damn you :p :D
Have you tracked it yet Dairy?

·
Twincharge???
2,250 Posts
enzothemaddog said:
i reckon you could probably get a bit more, 3-5kw. Being a 4-1 header, its promising.
After speaking to CanberraCooperS about cat removal the other weekend. With MTH, it apparently makes quite a difference through extra fuel and much less restriction.

yeah, tried to get Carl to pull it off and sell it to me before selling to you, damn you :p :D
Have you tracked it yet Dairy?
Not yet but it's on the card ;) well I hope there's some sorta events between now and mid next week or I'll have to track the Greendevil after January.

With the MTH....where's the cable now? :p

·
The Silverado
809 Posts
if i get an exhaust it will most likely be a milltek... ive heard nothing but good comments about them! and the gains are meant to be very legit.

webb motorsports recommend them as the best out there and he's tried a lot of systems (guess thats just one guys opinion though..)

·
saving the world
2,985 Posts
minigolf said:
What about Milltek zorsts Tim ... worth a try? How much "better" are the prices?
well I got the prices for headers, and for cat back exhaust - I nearly fell off my chair! (far cheaper than I thought!!)

shoot a note to [email protected] and have a chat with him about it, if they were this cheap 6 months ago, I wouldn't have bothered with HiTech! The price is almost the same :eek:

21 - 40 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.