MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had a lot of questions about the Supersprint exhaust lately, so here is what you wanted:

All Supersprint mufflers are of the flow through resonated design. This means each unit has no chambers or baffles to reduce velocity. Simply, a straight through in & out design that maintains the proper back pressure throughout the entire RPM range. The internal components are 100% stainless steel with a high heat resistant rock wool sound suppressing material, not found in any other systems. This is the reason we can offer you sound legal performance exhaust systems. Tubing is always mandrel bent for maximum flow. Flanges and hangers are O.E. or better quality for a perfect fit every time. Housings are all manufactured from 1.5mm material that is M.I.G. welded at all seams. The stainless systems are 100% 304 stainless.

The 63.5mm Y pipe replaces the factory 57mm Y pipe. As with all Supersprint components, plasma cut plate steel flanges and factory spec. metric fittings are utilized for easy installation.

The Supersprint header is designed for the ultimate scaveging effect. Equal length, mandrel bent and hand welded tubing mergest into 63.5mm collector tube (factory exit tube is 57mm) making for a strong and effective header.

Supersprint offers the largest tip style choices in the world!

If anyone has any other questions, they can call the office or reach me at [email protected]

Or

Or

Or

Thanks,

Jason

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.