MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I've recently bought an R60 Countryman 2010 and managed to make quite a few exterior changes. Has anyone managed/tried to swap the main speedo in the R60 Countryman for one of the R60 Sat Nav screens sold in some of the higher-end countryman models of that time?

Thanks Toby

·
Registered
1 Posts
That's what I want to do! I have a 2015 Countryman S. It's a good car...but I want to make it great! Let me know if you find anything on the swap. It appears the radio, CD player and big speedo have to all be swapped out. Maybe even add the Connected Drive dial for the center console. Totally not sure and haven't found any resources yet.

·
Registered
519 Posts
There are write ups on NAM about this. Complete nightmare and expense. Go have a look at Android Mini Cooper head units on ALIEXPRESS. Much cheaper and more flexible plus better amplifier than you have now. Just be very careful you chose one that is compatible. I have one and it is FAB.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi there, looking at this now ... you think its possible to mount a nav system from 2019 countryman on a 2013 ? Sounds crazy but i wanted to ask!

·
Registered
519 Posts
Similar has been done and written up on NAM website, search but a massive job, new wiring lots of deconstructing and expense. Just get an Android Head unit and display from China, see the in car entertainment section. Threads in there

1 - 5 of 5 Posts