MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Mini 'TRUE'
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Very happy with the adventure of buying a cooper s from these guys.
Compared with other dealerships, they had no problem with the kids 'playing in the showroom' unlike other nearby dealers!
Freebies - full mat set.
1/2 tank of fuel.
Flowers for the wife
small torches for the wife

If you go there ask for Jonathan
Service - I'll fill in thread when I try them

·
Derv? Nein Danke.
130 Posts
I delt with Darren in the sales department, excellent chap and it was him that sorted my problems out. The sales staff want the return sales and do all they can to kick the a$$e$ of the service guys.

The fact the car went BACK IN 36 HOURS after I collected it for various repairs says it all about there service department!! :hmph::angry:

I think you read my thread regarding my tyre issues and Sycamore Peterboroughs service department. :hmph:

http://www.mini2.com/forum/wheels-tyres-brakes/158379-professional-tyre-advise-needed-urgently.html

·
Mini 'TRUE'
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep there seems to be a different thought train over in service
Your tyre issue - what a sham , and they are the qualified ones!
At least you'll be loyal to Dunlop.

·
GEEEEEEEEK
9,069 Posts
I delt with Darren in the sales department, excellent chap and it was him that sorted my problems out. The sales staff want the return sales and do all they can to kick the a$$ of the service guys.

The fact the car went BACK IN 36 HOURS after I collected it for various repairs says it all about there service department!! :hmph::angry:

I think you read my thread regarding my tyre issues and Sycamore Peterboroughs service department. :hmph:

http://www.mini2.com/forum/wheels-tyres-brakes/158379-professional-tyre-advise-needed-urgently.html
Darren is a top man had 3 cars off him now dont even bother looking at the rest of the staff and dont go in if he aint there either

he has done me a few good faviours over the years :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts