MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Sydney MINI guys and girls,

On November 3rd to the 5th I will be in Sydney on business and was wondering if any of you wanted to catch up for dinner? :D

I'll be staying in the CBD and could catch a train etc to meet you all. (Also desperate to check out this Krispy Cremes if logistically possible). :eek:

Any takers? :cool:

Danny

·
Brass Cannons
3,488 Posts
Sounds great Danny I'll definatly be in for a catch up. I usually catch up with a few MINI 2ers most Thursday nights. If we could make it Thursday 4th of November that would be great, however if you want to make it another night I'l fall in line.
I will pick you up from your Hotel either way.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just had a look where Krispy Kremes actually is. Never realised it was in Penrith... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Disturbing and too far to go. I am happy to go anywhere for dinner. :) :D

PS Remind me to tell you all my Penrith story when I am down there. Starts with a purchase of a new PC, ends in someone being stabbed! :eek: Yet it was funny! :D

·
my second passion, a tin!
729 Posts
Never fear about access to Kirspy Kremes. THere is now an outlet in the centre of the city and if your desperatte on the way to the airport their is a drive through so you can load the taxi up before flight.

Maybe its me, I just dont understand:rolleyes:

·
Brass Cannons
3,488 Posts
StuJones said:
Never fear about access to Kirspy Kremes. THere is now an outlet in the centre of the city and if your desperatte on the way to the airport their is a drive through so you can load the taxi up before flight.

Maybe its me, I just dont understand:rolleyes:
As Stu said Danny there is a Krispy Kreme in York St Sydney CBD, and I have to agree with Stu I really don't know what all the fuss is about, but no fear we will take you there :D

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
GOGADGET said:
As Stu said Danny there is a Krispy Kreme in York St Sydney CBD, and I have to agree with Stu I really don't know what all the fuss is about, but no fear we will take you there :D
Fantastic!!! My cholesterol is rising in anticipation! :D

·
saving the world
2,896 Posts
DOUGHNUTS! :D

I'll come along - I'm keen to hear this Penrith story! :) I have a few funny Penrith related stories myself actually, from trips out there for doughnuts strangely enough :D

·
Twincharge???
2,227 Posts
KK @ Penriff is the best outt all the stores. The domestic terminal one is the most disgusting I've ever chew...

I'd say an informal cruise down to Penriff and freak Shazza and Bazza out from going to Panthers wasting their dole cheque on the pokies :)

·
1st MINI Owner in QLD !!!
2,468 Posts
AussieMini said:
. (Also desperate to check out this Krispy Cremes if logistically possible). :eek:

Any takers? :cool:

Danny
It would have to be good to match the Ice cream shop in West End :) :) mmmm ice-cream

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
IML337 said:
Looks like I'll be on the Gold Coast for this week, so I won't be able to make it :(

Going up for a work junket :D
With that being the case you should meet up with a few of the Brisbane freaks. We have been known to travel to the Gold Coast (only 40mins away) to meet our Sydney counterparts.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Watch out for AussieMini you southerners, he has light fingers and whatever you do don't bring your wives or girlfriends :eek: :eek: He also has this habit of stealing hubcaps of cars parked on the side of the road, he'll fit right in if you go out to Penriff, must be the ex-brickie in him. Swears like a trooper and stops to pick up aluminium cans off the side of the road and puts them in a big plastic bag in the boot!!

Don't say I didn't warn yawl :D :D

Forgot to mention, if you are looking to wear down the tread on your 15"s (has anyone still got them?) he's your man, I've never seen anyone molest a MINI Cooper like AussieMini. :D

·
Registered
421 Posts
Did I mention he used to be in the Royal Australian Navy and had a penchant for Asian fish mongers wives whilst in port. Quiet often they steamed out of port under duress with sidearms at the ready due to angry mobs of Vietnamese fisherman wielding cane knives and machetes. Hence my warning to watch your wives and girlfriends.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
jasemini said:
Did I mention he used to be in the Royal Australian Navy and had a penchant for Asian fish mongers wives whilst in port. Quiet often they steamed out of port under duress with sidearms at the ready due to angry mobs of Vietnamese fisherman wielding cane knives and machetes. Hence my warning to watch your wives and girlfriends.
LOL... You idiot!!!! :D

·
MINI Traitor
4,974 Posts
I thought I better help you all out and make sure you know that he is not always on the side of the pirates, although he has had a fair bit of experience with seamen :eek: :eek:

Don't worry though, he can be very firendly :)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.