MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friday, March 22, 2002... Only about 500 hours away now. True, a couple brave dealers open as much as a week earlier, and yet others will take a little more time. But I guess you could say the "official" clock won't need a new set of batteries now. :)

If anyone has any dealer showroom updates, please post in this thread:

U.S. MINI Showroom Status Discussion

Thanks!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Here in the SOUTHEAST Tom Bush Mini(Jacksonville, Florida) will be the first to open according to their sales rep, they state that there will be around 30 minis available. I am plannig to have to take time off for this i want to see all the cars that day :cool:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hello all,

At East Bay MINI in Pleasanton our showroom is about 90% completed. All we are waiting for is the flooring and furniture. We will definately be ready for the March 22nd Grand Opening. :) LET'S MOTOR!!

·
4,984 Posts
Hello all,

At East Bay MINI in Pleasanton our showroom is about 90% completed. All we are waiting for is the flooring and furniture. We will definately be ready for the March 22nd Grand Opening. LET'S MOTOR!!

Nice to hear from a local dealer. So how are you handling the demand? Do you have a contact list or a numbered waiting list of some kind?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts