MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!
I just wanted to share with you the last couple of hours without my new MINI Cooper convertible. Got all the paperwork to get the licence plates, the insurance and tomorrow morning, off I go to get her :) Yes, it's going to be a she. I decided to call her "Florence" like the girl from magic roundbout. Well mainly, because she likes roundabouts and also has a nice blue colour.

I'll keep you posted with the handover, first impressions and of course some pictures.

Your Jester

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
First impressions of a happy MCC owner with some small ICE problems

Jokes? Never! I´ll just have a lot of fun with her! :D

Just came back from the dealer driving 120km on the autobahn. Thanks to this forum I was fully prepared and took my time checking every little bit of her. And shall I say? She looks brilliant! No flaws fully visible. On my way back home I noticed some rattling sound from the back right. I´m not quite sure, if it´s the windblocker or something else. Got to keep an ear on it.
The only thing that is not working is my ICE-connector to my iPod. The radio doesn´t recognize it as a cd-changer. Has anyone had a similar problem? The iPod loads and everything seems fine. I'll probably have to take out the radio and check all connections.

Pics are following at the weekend! :cool:

Cheers!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Next update:

It's been 24hrs now, since I got Florence and she's doing fine. Drove yesterday 220km and enjoyed every meter. Occassionaly I still hear that rattling sound come from the rear right side but that doesn't bother me (yet). The only thing that really bothers me is the weather. Drove topless all the time yesterday but today it's a dim, grim, grey and wet autumn morning here in Munich :-(
Actually the right weather to check the iPod connecter in the dry garage.

Cheers!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts