MINI Cooper Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
I am sorry I would not spend that much, but thank you for letting me know.
Thats not that much there brand new, they are £1595 from Mini dealer seen second hand ones on ebay for £850 without tyres. So makes these look like a bargain :cool:

·
JCW 210 apparently not!
516 Posts
you are right but I can get them for £600 new without tyres through trade. I do agree though they are a good price but not for me

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thats not that much there brand new, they are £1595 from Mini dealer seen second hand ones on ebay for £850 without tyres. So makes these look like a bargain :cool:
Thanks for that Ian, the £950 is for brand new wheels with brand new Pirelli P-Zero runflat tyres the cheapest I've seen these tyres for is £150 each. r1_kde are you looking for wheels and tyres or just wheels? I am willing to reduce the price a bit if you want to make me an offer as need to get rid of them as taking up space. May decide to split and sell wheels only for £500 :smile:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Going to look at splitting wheels and tyres as I've managed to get a set of R109's that need tyres. So will be looking at taking as close to £500 for wheels checked with MINI and these retail at nearly £900 for four. :smile:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Do you have any take offs currently for sale?

Many thanks,

Jonny

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Do you have any take offs currently for sale?

Many thanks,

Jonny
Hi

Sorry all out at the moment, but I will post here as soon as I get some more

thanks

21 - 31 of 31 Posts