MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Mini Architect
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine is 1.94 cm. I wonder your heights. Who is the tallest MCS driver?? :confused:

·
Registered
71 Posts
5ft 10 & 12 stone.............

Old fashioned way of describing it :D . I see in a recent GO MINI mag there's some american basketball player who owns a Cooper. I think he's around 11ft 6 inches in height, approx.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I was only 3 feet off :D

·
The Red Fox
4,979 Posts
You could always see who the tallest female MCS driver is....would be an interesting thing to find out....welll for me anyway!

·
Sponsor/Moderator/Other
3,265 Posts
I think the tallest owner that I know (through MINI2) of is 6 feet 7 inches, or 2 meters. He visits occasionally, and his username is 6f7.

I think there's a few other members around the same height.

Dirk would win, but I think he just tested out the car, and doesn't actually own it.

·
Taller Than You!
1,183 Posts
I'm just a touch under 6ft7 and fit in real easy lots of head room, seat is lowered lots of course. Only downside is there is no way anyone is sitting behind me!

·
The Red Fox
4,979 Posts
I'm just a smidge over 6ft1 and I can't get any one in the back! I'm really surprised there is enough room for someone over 6ft 5 maximum!

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
MINI Poser said:
You could always see who the tallest female MCS driver is....would be an interesting thing to find out....welll for me anyway!
Kath (the wife) has her own cooper, and shes 6 ft; :D Does she win?

I'm only 5' 8" :eek: ( all the same height lying down ;) ) :p

·
The Red Fox
4,979 Posts
HObzy said:
Kath (the wife) has her own cooper, and shes 6 ft; :D Does she win?

I'm only 5' 8" :eek: ( all the same height lying down ;) ) :p
DUDE!! Seriously?! I knew your wife was tall when we were standing and talking at the petrol station, but...woah!

Now I know there are women out there in the world who aren't all 5ft 5, then there is hope....

Off topic again. And thats the end for me!

·
Registered
429 Posts
I'm 6'4". Lots of head and leg room but I just wish the shifter was a little closer. I'd prefer to keep the seat a little farther back but I wouldn't be able to get 5th gear.

·
Registered
691 Posts
6'2", eyes of blue.

That's 190 centimeters, I think.

My MCS has no sunroof, while my wife's MCS does--I definitely feel a bit more comfortable in mine--seems like there's a couple of inches more headroom.

Also, we get us in the front, and two ten year olds in the back--I move my seat forward a bit, but I tilt the steering wheel up, and hey, presto--off we go!

·
Registered
295 Posts
This may be taking the thread horizontally rather than vertically but I have two comments.
My daughter has a MINI Cooper with the sunroof and I have ordered a MCS Convertible. In test driving the convertible. I find no problem in her hardtop but if you want headroom you have got to try the convertible - HA HA yes I no it has unlimited headroom with the top down :D but with the top UP I had a HUGE amount of space above me - must have been at leats three inckes more than in the hardtop with the sunroof.
My second point is this, during the test drive in the convertible, the salesman (5 foot 11) was in the passenger seat, my son (5 foot 10) was behind him, and my son's girlfriend (5 foot 6) was behind me.
I am only 6 foot but I am 378 pounds (27 stone for those of you in the U.K. and 172 kg for those of you "sur le continent") and I find no space problems driving the MINI or even travelling in the rear seats so long as the person in front isn't more than 5' 11".

·
The Power Cube
2,287 Posts
Other dimensions

So who is the shortest owner ?
And who is the fatest ?

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
MINI Poser said:
DUDE!! Seriously?! I knew your wife was tall when we were standing and talking at the petrol station, but...woah!

Now I know there are women out there in the world who aren't all 5ft 5, then there is hope....

Off topic again. And thats the end for me!
Kath says: "aaagh, bless..." ;) :p

·
The Red Fox
4,979 Posts
HObzy said:
Kath says: "aaagh, bless..." ;) :p
Hehe! Thanks! But was that aaagh a slightly disturbed and worried aaagh?! Wouldn't surprise me! Anyway! Way off topic....see you on your birthday run!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts