MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Anybody out there live in the Tameside area (near Manchester). I have had my mini for 3 weeks now and have been amazed at how many minis there are in my area !!!

Every time I go out I spot loads of minis they are breeding ;) I look at the car and then look to see who is driving it, I have had a few waves and a few looks :redface:

So let me know if you are out there you Tameside/Glossop mini drivers, I want to know if there is anybody else out in there in my area as mad as me and as crazy about their mini's :confused:

PS. I drive an Electric Blue mini one !!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi, just joined site. Ive had 2 mini coopers in the past but had to sell to buy first house. I live in stalybridge and i work on minis. so if you have any problems i might be able to help.

·
Registered
541 Posts
I'm around about those parts a lot. I have a black one with a MINI2 sticker in the back window :).

Come to think of it I may have given you a flash and a wave down Huddersfield road as I gave a lady one there in an EB one/coop (ooh err)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Stalybridge

Hi, just joined site. Ive had 2 mini coopers in the past but had to sell to buy first house. I live in stalybridge and i work on minis. so if you have any problems i might be able to help.
Hi there

I live in Stalybridge too !! Great news about you working on mini's I will let you know if I ave any problems !

Are you going to buy another mini or have you joined the site because you work with them ?

:hmph:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Flasher LOL

I'm around about those parts a lot. I have a black one with a MINI2 sticker in the back window :).

Come to think of it I may have given you a flash and a wave down Huddersfield road as I gave a lady one there in an EB one/coop (ooh err)

Ha ha LOL :D I have been beeped at and waved at lots, since I have had my mini, I think it's great, i have never had such a reaction driving a car before. If you see a dark haired woman driving a 2005 EB mini one in and around Stalybridge, then it's me so beep your horn and wave :wink: How do I get a Mini 2 sticker ??:puzzled:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi there

I live in Stalybridge too !! Great news about you working on mini's I will let you know if I ave any problems !

Are you going to buy another mini or have you joined the site because you work with them ?

:hmph:
Not in the market for a new mini but i am rebuilding a C reg mini ritz. Been on the site before and found the answers to most the problems people have with there minis.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts