MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any body else find the Red Octagon (and possibly Kaleido) Seats a complete pain f they get any water on them?

Every time I get into the car when it's raining or if water's sitting on the roof, the seats get wet, which on any other car I've owned hasn't caused a problem. However, with the Red seats in my Cooper, this always leaves an unsightly water mark when it dries. The only way that I've can get rid of this is by cleaning the complete seat base with an upholstery cleaner which, whilst this works well, i's getting a bit tiresome after a while.

Any one else have this problem, and if so, does anyone recommend any ways of stopping it (I've tried not using the car in the wet, but it's a bit of a problem at this time of year!!)?

TIA :red:

·
MINI2 New-ish
29 Posts
I spent more time on my seat cover selection than anything else on my MINI (which just went into production!)

I ended up choosing the leather over the vynil/leatherette, the cloth or the cloth/leather combo because I figured in the long run I'll enjoy the car more with leather than without.

Sorry to hear of your cloth troubles.

JR

1 - 2 of 2 Posts