MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys n gals,
have been reading this forum for ages but finally decided to join, have had 2 mini's in 2 years first a cooper now a cooper s both well specced and now looking for a well specced factory JCW, and now due to a promotion at work i am able to buy a tax free car with the options also tax free and here in holland its about 41% off the list price but i think i can also get another 5-10% off at the dealers as there are quite a few high price bmws in the car park and the company is well known as being friendly to our copmpany.......

i have currently speced the following but since the options list is massive i just want to know is there anything i have missed out on, i have another 3 weeks to finalise the spec as the paper work from the dutch government takes ages,( due to me being irish i think)

-
-JCW aero pack
-JCW spoiler
-R105 R18s black
-Red Jcw brakes
Chillipack
- sunroof
- parc distance
- Blue, Black Roof, Black Stripes
- Piano Black Interior with Fluid silver colourline
- Half leather seats
-Recarro front seats alancantra
- Visibility Pack
- Exterior Mirror Pack
- Multifunction Steering Wheel
- Professional sat nav
- Darkened Rear Glass
- Rubber Floor Mats
- Storage Compartment Package
- Front Fog Lights
- Bi-Xenon Lights
- Automatic Air Conditioning
- On-Board Computer
- Interior Lights Package
- Basic Bluetooth with USB
- Radio Boost
- Hifipack (loudspeakers)

as i said i want to know what can i be missing out on as regards extras, i think i have everything covered but i just have the feeling i am missing something.....

Cheers
Conor

·
MINI2 Regular
3,726 Posts
sounds like its gonna be a lovely car mate! i would add

- JCW Suspension
- JCW Carbon Dashboard, gear knob and hand brake

·
The Sporty Chic Driver
11 Posts
ooo jealous! I have a cooper S tax free and next year want to add the JWC kit to mine..........although tempted to buy brand new JWC mini. Are you Den Haag Netherlands???
Doesn't the Chilli package come with radio boost, xeon lights anyway???

Gonna look good Eurofoxy............

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no i am further south in maastricht.....i have no idea what comes in th3e chilli pack as whats on the internet on mini.nl is totally different to what the dealer had ion their system, so i trust the dealer more than the internet....

i was thinking about buying the kit for my 04 S but just then i drove a year old jcw and i figured why not....its not a huge amount more....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts