MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here they are.... freshly installed.... had exel tz10s in hyperblack for a couple of days and really thought it was kind of dark for the car... was able to find these in short notice and I'm extremely happy with them.... :cool:

(Click link for big picture)
http://www.getccnp.com/newwheels1.jpg

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Paul Mullett said:
Very nice.

:)

I changed the picture for a link, as it was MASSIVE....

:)
Paul

I changed it to 800 x 600....

is this okay now...

Alfred

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bodinski said:
They look huge!
What do they weigh?
they're 17 x 7.5 with 215/40/17 tires.... not sure about the weight but they seem to weigh less than the 35 lbs. from my previous set... needless to say they weigh a lot less than the xlites and the runflats prior to that (40 lbs. per corner)....
here's a shot of them in a slightly profiled stance... the spokes kind of go in and then out.... pretty cool.... :cool:

·
Registered
624 Posts
asaulo1 said:
they're 17 x 7.5 with 215/40/17 tires.... not sure about the weight but they seem to weigh less than the 35 lbs. from my previous set... needless to say they weigh a lot less than the xlites and the runflats prior to that (40 lbs. per corner)....
here's a shot of them in a slightly profiled stance... the spokes kind of go in and then out.... pretty cool.... :cool:
hey asaulo1 very nice ride. :D
my car got the same colour combo (and black strips) as yours that should arrive in about 1month time :D
after seeing ur fotos i feel that i did make the right choice in the new car .
the wheel matches with the car pretty good too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts