MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Team Dynamics Prorace 1.2 alloy wheels.

These wheels will fit all BMW minis.

Various offsets are available to suit all brake kits and extreme lowering, we can even supply a 17" rim to clear the massive GTT Porsche brakes and no spacers are needed!

The wheels come in all sorts of colours, white, bright silver, high power silver, gloss black and matt black. Additionaly we can supply them with coloured rims and polished rims!

As a guide price a set of 7x17 prorace 1.2 rims can be your for £399 inc vat

Please call or email for quotes with tyres as tyre prices change daily.

I will list the wheel only prices to start, delivery is an additional £18 per set.

ProRace 1.2 7x17 in gloss black, matt black, silver or white et 38 or 45 for a set of 4 £399 inc VAT

ProRace 1.2 7x16 in gloss black, matt black, silver or white et 38 or 45 for a set of 4 £375 inc VAT

ProRace 1.2 7x15 in gloss black, matt black, silver or white et 38 or 45 for a set of 4 £349 inc VAT

You can have your wheels with a colour band around the rim also, this is an additional £40 inc for the set of 4.

Delivery for standard colours can be within 2 days, special colour orders can take upto 2 weeks.

Dave

Rimstock Plc Light Alloy Wheels. The Worlds most desirable wheels. for more info.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Team Dynamics Prorace 1.2 alloy wheels.

These wheels will fit all BMW minis.

Various offsets are available to suit all brake kits and extreme lowering, we can even supply a 17" rim to clear the massive GTT Porsche brakes and no spacers are needed!

The wheels come in all sorts of colours, white, bright silver, high power silver, gloss black and matt black. Additionaly we can supply them with coloured rims and polished rims!

As a guide price a set of 7x17 prorace 1.2 rims can be delivered to your door for £450 inc vat

Please call or email for quotes with tyres as tyre prices change daily.
Dave how are a set for the GTT Porsche setup worth and what offset are they?

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The price depends on colour and size, are you thinking 17" if so then et38 on the front and et45 on the rear.

·
THE STICK
3,902 Posts
wow the et38s on the pro races will fit over the calipers dave? I never realised that.... I might have to order me a pair at Christmas

I have to agree the 45s on the rear gives you loads of play ride hieght play without rubbing :D and dials out understeer

·
THE STICK
3,902 Posts
ooooooo .... You and Adrian will defo see me in the new year for some of those me thinks .... Just need the cash for the brakes :(

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
In the new year we will be running a group buy on the Pro Race 1.2s

all colours
all offsets

Prices will be based on 17x7 to keep it simple, but all sizes are possible.

·
Premium Member
3,485 Posts
In the new year we will be running a group buy on the Pro Race 1.2s

all colours
all offsets

Prices will be based on 17x7 to keep it simple, but all sizes are possible.
Dave

I will be looking for a set to fit over the JCW 4 pots in 17 inch so that I can fit winter tyres.

Would you ship to Italy?

Have a good Christmas

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
OK sorry for the delay im running behind with emails and the like! Christmas has been very busy.

I will list the wheel only prices to start, delivery is an additional £18 per set.

ProRace 1.2 7x17 in gloss black, matt black, silver or white et 38 or 45 for a set of 4 £399 inc VAT

ProRace 1.2 7x16 in gloss black, matt black, silver or white et 38 or 45 for a set of 4 £375 inc VAT

ProRace 1.2 7x15 in gloss black, matt black, silver or white et 38 or 45 for a set of 4 £349 inc VAT

You can have your wheels with a colour band around the rim also, this is an additional £40 inc for the set of 4.

Delivery for standard colours can be within 2 days, special colour orders can take upto 2 weeks.

Dave

Rimstock Plc Light Alloy Wheels. The Worlds most desirable wheels. for more info.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Dave, what price would I be looking at for a set of 17" Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta fitted on some TDs?

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just to add these are not seconds or end of line designs.

You are buying from a fully approved Team Dynamics dealer not an ebay seller!!

We do have a couple of sets of 7x17" et 35 pro race 2s at £300 but spoke clearance is not as good as the 1.2s.

If we can get orders for 10 sets then I can offer some extra discount.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
We can also offer "direct bore" fitment so no more spigot ring problems!

Also if new wheels are not your thing we can refurbish your old wheels to a new standard, prices from £35 per wheel.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts