MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Gone Old School
745 Posts
Depends how typically Pommy the organisers are?? hehehehe
They might winge and say its not British enough!

I cant see why we should have a problem getting in to this Liam. they are built in the UK

·
C'mon you Spurs!
121 Posts
CanberraCooperS said:
Depends how typically Pommy the organisers are?? hehehehe
They might winge and say its not British enough!

I cant see why we should have a problem getting in to this Liam. they are built in the UK
I think I'd get an invite....surely ???? :)

·
Gadget man!
7 Posts
I can't see why they would kick up a stink. It was pretty laid back when I was involved. I do know that no one complained about the aussie assembled cars, and modified ones, in the past. The only complaint I can remember was about the smell from the Triumph club BBQ trailer.

·
Boy who made the wolf cry
10,324 Posts
If its a nice onion smell... I love that!!

IF its the smell of charring steak... its spot on:D

How could someone complain about the smelkl of a barbie... this is Australia...

Oh, I forgot its a british event... of course there would be wingers!!:p

Todd

·
10,324 Posts
Thts when oyu make a sign... Sausages $1.50 drinks $2.00 an d make some serious cash for your club:D

·
You are number 6
5,267 Posts
Red&blackS said:
If its a nice onion smell... I love that!!

IF its the smell of charring steak... its spot on:D

How could someone complain about the smelkl of a barbie... this is Australia...

Oh, I forgot its a british event... of course there would be wingers!!:p

Todd
All good British football teams have wingers Todd :D

However, if it's whingers you're after then Aussies are the champs :p :D (or should that be chumps):D

·
The Iron Pyrite
830 Posts
We could always turn up dressed like punks - thats a terribly British institution isn't it - we'd fit right in with the lace and bowler hat brigade :D

·
my second passion, a tin!
729 Posts
punk heh.... get those KMS products out and do "the earnshaw":D

·
10,324 Posts
Mike Clarke said:
All good British football teams have wingers Todd :D

However, if it's whingers you're after then Aussies are the champs :p :D (or should that be chumps):D
So I should a done a spell check:p

Todd

·
Gone Old School
745 Posts
Looks like its going to be a Terribly Brittish day Weather wise too... wet and Gloomy!

Now all we need is a few walking sticks.. bowler hats.. Cras pommy accents and wooohoo what a day it will be!

(aaaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhh) save me im loosing it!

·
Blue is the colour!
13,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
CanberraCooperS said:
there was a small river running down my street this morning
Driving along Canberra Ave just near work my DSC light was constantly flickering as the water sheeted across the road.

Here's hoping our catchment areas are getting some of this rain. On Cup Day when Curtin, and not many other suburbs, got 51mm of rain in a couple of hours, just 2mm fell in the catchment areas. It's bad having a drought when the countryside is so green, people get sucked in too easily and think it's all over.

:(

·
Gone Old School
745 Posts
hehehehe its an easy one to put on... hehehe you should have heard us all at the recent wedding that we did with all the Mini's the pirate conatations where very amusing. Between Stu and Liam and Gary it was very funny.

·
Brass Cannons
3,488 Posts
CanberraCooperS said:
hehehehe its an easy one to put on... hehehe you should have heard us all at the recent wedding that we did with all the Mini's the pirate conatations where very amusing. Between Stu and Liam and Gary it was very funny.
:eek: *Alan makes mental note, cross Stu, Liam and Gary off Christmas card list*

1 - 20 of 25 Posts