MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Patiently waiting...
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just took my first test drive in a MINI Cooper. It was incredible...that sealed the deal. I will be placing my order for a Cooper in a couple of months...I can't wait!!!!

I was amazed at how quick it was...and how stable it felt...got it up to 90 mph in no time and it was still riding smooth and stable. That is by far the smoothest manual tranny I've ever driven! Way too much fun (if that's possible).

:D :D :D :D

...now if I could just sell my Honda!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
e=MC2 said:
I just took my first test drive in a MINI Cooper. It was incredible...that sealed the deal. I will be placing my order for a Cooper in a couple of months...I can't wait!!!!

I was amazed at how quick it was...and how stable it felt...got it up to 90 mph in no time and it was still riding smooth and stable. That is by far the smoothest manual tranny I've ever driven! Way too much fun (if that's possible).

:D :D :D :D

...now if I could just sell my Honda!!!
I don't know where you live but I ordered my car on aug 11 and it just got here this week. so give yourself time

·
Mini Crazy
62 Posts
yeah one of the features of the new mini is its comfortable drive at such high speeds, id say a product of BMW, but i love how it can glide at a hundred and it feels no more than seventy. However can be a bad thing, watch out for those cameras!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Wow...glad you enjoyed your test drive! Depending what kind of car one is coming from...like a Honda...MINI motoring can be a revelation. I've had mine almost two years and it's still a thrill.....most certainly to drive....but even to just look at just sitting there!! :cool:

·
Patiently waiting...
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah...I bought the Honda for the price and the gas mileage...little did I know that I could have gotten a MINI for not too much more w/ almost the same gas mileage!!! What a bummer...now I have to get rid of that boring car and wait to get a MINI (which will be well worth it).

I've driven several other fun cars (Jeep Wrangler, Chevy Camaro, BMW 325xi) and the MINI just blows them all out of the water. Can't wait to get it!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts