MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Delete Cookies!
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to Emma, Peter and Andrey for making us feel welcome on Friday:)

I've been making excuses to drive the MINI since we left you :p

Love the extra whine and it goes with out question the extra power :cool:

Happy to recommend Lohen to anyone who wants their MINI upgraded :)

I've added a subtle sticker under the bonnet :)

Thanks

Andy

·
Registered
864 Posts
Hi Andy,

Really glad to hear you're happy with your car - I've passed on your thanks to the guys, much appreciated. If you need any more help with your lowering options, just let us know!

It certainly seems like a bug we're all happy to catch?! :D

All the best,

[email protected]

ps Excellent sticker placement! ;)

·
Registered
864 Posts
I've offered Andy a drive in mine next time we're about, so he may well get in touch :p;)

Without hijacking his thread, I'll add my thanks to you guys too following my visit to you last month - you're certainly getting your share of visitors from Norn Iron anyway :p
Funnily enough, I mentioned your Irish Job run to Andy when he was here - nice to keep spreading the word.

Was great to meet you too, Nylo - hope to see you again some time!

Emma :smile:

·
CHEQUE IT OUT
195 Posts
Thanks to Emma, Peter and Andrey for making us feel welcome on Friday:)

Love the extra whine and it goes with out question the extra power :cool:

Happy to recommend Lohen to anyone who wants their MINI upgraded :)

I've added a subtle sticker under the bonnet :)

Thanks

Andy
what did you get done at lohen?

·
Delete Cookies!
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
what did you get done at lohen?
I had them supply & fit:

Alta 15% reduced supercharger pulley
Denso iridium spark plugs IK22
ITG airfilter, to fit the JCW airbox

Its great :cool:

I'll have a guess and say the Forge Intercooler. ;)

Am I right? :eek: :D
I bought that secondhand from a MINI2 member and fitted it myself when I got home from Lohen

·
Delete Cookies!
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well I'm totally smitten by a few r56 S's. But im gonna keep mine and save up so I can get the S I want :D

So in the meantime I was thinking perhaps the lohen 130bhp kit wouldnt be a bad starting point :D
Or you could hold fire for a month or two, buy the R56 S you want and take it to Lohen :)

Mr Tickles?:confused: I am concerned :p

·
Nearly there
3,142 Posts
I've offered Andy a drive in mine next time we're about, so he may well get in touch :p;)

Without hijacking his thread, I'll add my thanks to you guys too following my visit to you last month - you're certainly getting your share of visitors from Norn Iron anyway :p
I offer him a drive in mine, for some reason:confused:!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Lohen Performance pack

Just picked up my new car well new to me! 05 55 mini one but its lackin in the engine bay! so think il be popping down to lohen for the LO1 pack :) 130bhp sounds alot better than the 90 i have at the min!!
:D

·
Registered
864 Posts
Hi yellow-160,

If you have any questions regarding the LO1 in meantime, be sure to get in touch!

Nick
Lohen

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks to the team at Lohen

Just to add to the comments already posted,

A big thanks to Andrey, Peter and Emma for making me welcome and the excellent work they did on my MCS fitting the KW Lowered springs.

I was extremely impressed by the way the team worked on my car and the way they actually enjoyed it. The premises were clean and clinical and the workshop was like a surgeons table. Not once did I feel that they were doing the job just to get paid, it was actually more a case of allowing other mini owners to get enjoyment out of their cars. Andrey is a world of knowledge on minis and Peter is extremely talented in mechanics.

Once again thanks and I would recommend Lohen to anyone thinking of getting work done on their Mini.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Giant Slayer,

Thanks so much for your kind words, we were delighted to work on the car. Are you noticing the difference?

I've passed on your comments to both Andrey and Peter, both of whom were pleased to hear how happy you are with things.

Of course should you need anything in the future, please do drop us a line!
Emma :smile:
Lohen

·
Registered
11 Posts
Lohen

I have certainly noticed a difference.

Hopefully see you shortly for my Brake upgrade and then on to the long awaited power increase.

Best Regards.

Giant Slayer.:smile:

·
Registered
92 Posts
I just wanted to say thank you to Andrey for the considerable time he spent on email answering my questions. It's that kind of service that breeds loayalty amongst punters and really sets aside any potential nerves.

So having not had anything done there (YET!) I'd recommend them as much as is possible.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts