MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Livin' the country life
4,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone ordered a DS cabrio? More the point has anyone taken delivery of one? Would love to see some pics!!

-edit-

And to think I posted this just over 12 months ago :)

How about we now use this thread to show off our Dark Silver MCSC's

Cheers

Simon

·
Registered
80 Posts
Haven't seen any owner pics of Dark Silver posted yet. There are a few Mini press shots, but you probably have seen them already. In case you haven't...

* There is one picture in the Gallery here (http://www.mini2.com/gallery/MINI Convertible/scab_06.jpg)

* There are also a couple others on www.miniusa.com under "Our Cars" ... "Mini Cooper S Convertible" ... "Photo Gallery".

·
Registered
81 Posts
can anyone paintshop that to blue roof and blue int?

btw, that's the only colour I've seen that I like the bonnet stripes on

·
Registered
83 Posts
I've got a DS which is at the dealer. Can't pick it up until I get my paperwork through from the DVLA for my cheapie personalised reg which has got lost in the post once.... Hopefully will get the car within the next two weeks so will post some pics then!

·
Registered
83 Posts
More pics - big smiles!!

Am completely loving it - esp as it's my first mini! Was driving up the M3 yesterday and looked in the rear view mirror to find a black mini behind me merrily flashing away, I got so excited I forgot I was meant to be running in the engine - glanced at the speedo and I'd crept upto 90 - whoops!

Posted a couple more pictures. Can't stop smiling!

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have a similar spec on order and can only make changes for another few days before it gets locked in. I did not order the bonnet stripes or exterior chrome but am now really considering them. Thanks for the great pictures and I can't wait for them to start building so that I can stop adding features.

How do you like the driving lights? It's a dealer installed option and not sure if it worth the extra that they charge.

·
Registered
83 Posts
McCasper said:
How do you like the driving lights? It's a dealer installed option and not sure if it worth the extra that they charge.
I love the driving lights and reckon it goes really well with the bonnet stripes. As for whether it's worth the extra money... well I figured the amount I was spending on the car a little extra wouldn't hurt!

·
Registered
83 Posts
lshill said:
Leila,

She is beautiful, good luck with her............is the top blue or black?

Either way she is sweet !!!!!
Thank you!!! The top is black. There is a DS demonstrator at the dealership with a blue hood but it really doesn't do the car any justice at all - in a way it just looks wrong (in my opinion).

Now I just need some sunny weather so I can get the top down!

1 - 20 of 123 Posts
About this Discussion
122 Replies
35 Participants
wozcoop
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing