MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
totally sure!
25,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now if may be a big surprise (or not!) to you all to learn that I will be 50 next year too....yep, I'm the same age as the Mini. I know, I know, I've had a hard life but always use Palmolive :p

I was wondering how many other M2 members will be 50 next year too. Would it be worth trying to do something, don't know quite what yet, to celebrate that too....and no, I don't mean my birthday either thank you muchly!

·
totally sure!
25,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
50 :eek:....

You dont look a day over 49 :D

:eek::p

Told ya that Palmolive soap was good didn't I?!

Paul said:
A group SAGA holiday booking?
Great idea....will I start getting cheaper car insurance too?

Lorri said:
Not quite there yet I'm sure someone else is 50 but can't think who
Who, who, who???

·
totally sure!
25,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what sort of thing you thinking of? I agree it would be good to celebrate - maybe a big summer bbq with a Cotswolds Run :D
I really don't know Bob, I had a moment of inspiration late last night....I'll give it some more thought.

Perhaps a run of some sorts with a "Fifty and Fun" type theme? Stick to 50 mph all the way (yeah, impossible I know!) anything with 50 in to continue the theme!

·
AWOL
14,247 Posts
I really don't know Bob, I had a moment of inspiration late last night....I'll give it some more thought.

Perhaps a run of some sorts with a "Fifty and Fun" type theme? Stick to 50 mph all the way (yeah, impossible I know!) anything with 50 in to continue the theme!
We might even come and try to stick to 50 mpg :eek: :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts