MINI Cooper Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
A List!
8,628 Posts
Just be glad it wasn't BIG Jon that was prodding you, apparently the names actually mean something;):p
Oh he was invited too but he mumbled something about not wanting to share his little jon :confused::p

I know it was a sad moment wasn't it but I hope him and Big Gay Jon will live happily ever after and they can now be just known as "The Gay Jons"!
Move over Derek and Aiden, it's the all new '2 poofs in a convertible' :p

·
Registered
755 Posts
Just like to add my thanks to the organisers, the hotel staff (who I was genuinely surprised by) and everyone who attended for a great evening :D

There were far too many highlights (that I can remember...) to mention really - it was an absolutely superb evening and I can't wait until 2008!

·
Total MINI dot com!!
50,323 Posts
Oh he was invited too but he mumbled something about not wanting to share his little jon :confused::p

Move over Derek and Aiden, it's the all new '2 poofs in a convertible' :p
Littel Rakey likes to prod too, but I don't bring him out in Public like Jon bring his Little Jon out:p

·
Don Vito
17,160 Posts
And I guess we really ought to say a big thankyou to Jordan for being the first lot in the auction - Jon winning you for £60 was a bargain :D You were a good sport - thanks ;)

and we do have Anand lined up for next year to be your domestic maid for hte day -we've got an apron for him :D

:eek: I don't get out of bed for less than £500/hr ;)

THANK YOU to everyone who made it a superb event, this just keeps getting better every year :)

Roll on next year.....

ps. Jordon, thanks once again for my wine order ;)

·
having fun or hungover...
1,280 Posts
Well the words from your other half were -

"Russ Dave -come on we're the only 3 proper northerners so have to be last up, so your not sneaking off yet!" :D

Reply from me - "remember your taxi home is firmly in bed and you can just suffer in silence in the passenger seat, we have to drive!" :p ;)

·
I Just Can't Get Enough
49,320 Posts
an enormous thank you to you all :) Was brilliant from start to finish, you all deserve a hearty pat on the bck, although not as hard as Fevs hit Hat on Friday night ;) :p hows your hand Pat? :p

21 - 39 of 39 Posts
About this Discussion
38 Replies
25 Participants
mad brummie
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing